Position: Pack House Manager – Strawberries
We are currently looking for an experiences Pack house manager to manage our busy straw-berry pack house operation.
- Supervising the Pack house operations to ensure all sale orders are processed on time.
- Supervise and train other employees in safely handling delicate produce in accordance with Food Hygiene standards
- Staff rosters
- Maintaining employee attendance records
- Auditing start and finish times
- Process weekly Payroll
- Quality control and
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met
- Pay rate: $15-00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Hours: 7 am to 5 pm (highly flexible)
- Must have the ability to work outside these hours
- Days: Monday to Saturday (7 days preference)
- Full Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Clean Police record
- No out standing fines
- Previous experience in pack house supervision and Food Hygiene standards
- Advantageous to have the ability to communicate with predominantly Malaysian staff (speak Mandarin)
To apply for this job, please click here and fill out our application form.